Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fluffy Links - Wednesday 23rd July 2008


Challenge Accepted

The main man is away over at Questionable Content, but he has some very good
stand
draw ins for the week..

A guide to guys Hair Products by Zaniac

Those crazy americans are at it again, the Yankee Stadium has banned sunscreen.

In Cork wanna get a Tattoo in the comfort and privacy of your own home.

Nothing beats a good storm and/or storms

It no longer takes 2 to tango

Nice to know that www.justtakingthedogforawalk.com is still available. I might register it and setup an automated service to cover for people who use the oldest and excuse in the book.

No "Bobs your uncle" found in Ireland - come on there has got to be someone with an uncle Robert in Ireland.

Finally
Little Fluffy Clouds by The Orb



1 comment:

cork-host said...

hard no. time consuming yes.

but if like me ... I collect flotsam and jetsam of links... but I rarely blog them.
(trust me, my stared and shared google reader links are an odd mix)